Position Type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Greater Vancouver
Agilyx’s Professional Services practice is looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage several projects of varying sizes in the North American region.
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, the Senior Project Manager will deliver high-quality project management services to our Unit4 Business World customers using our proven Agilyx Implementation Methodology (AIM). The Senior Project Manager will also work closely with sales to support pre-sales activities in creating RFP responses, attending and presenting at product demonstrations, and creating Statements of Work.
Agilyx offers competitive benefits and salary packages, including 3 weeks of vacation to start, excellent Extended Medical, Dental and LTD benefits.
- Plan and manage end-to-end ERP implementation projects to deliver projects on time, within budget and scope.
- Develop the project plan, Project Charter, resource plan, risk register, and governance structure as part of the project initiation.
- Monitor and control each phase of a project implementation according to approved project plan.
- Continually monitor budget in order to easily identify variances for timely and corrective action.
- Identify, document and report project issues and project risks to the customer, relevant managers and project sponsors in regular status reports and meetings.
- Manage customer expectations and communicate status impacts.
- Ensure change control protocols are observed for all system and scope changes which occur as part of the build, test and deployment phases of the project.
- Ensure the discipline of project stages with formalized customer acceptance and the orderly close of project phases is maintained.
- Provide project management services for smaller projects as needed.
- Prepare and review Statements of Work.
- Analyse RFPs and provide project plans to support pre-sales processes.
- Assist with customer contract development.
- Proven 5+ years’ project management experience in ERP programs including controlling the planning and implementation of business-wide ERP projects.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and adhere to strict project time-frames.
- An understanding of ERP systems, business processes, people and work flows, and strong business acumen.
- Proven experience in working and managing staff in a team environment and the ability to work autonomously within established methodologies and standards.
- Change management experience covering technical, process and cultural change.
- In-depth understanding of project management processes and methodology
- Intermediate to high level knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Ability to develop Project Charters, create project plans and Statements of Work, including making estimates of resources, time and cost.
- Financial literacy skills and demonstrated capacity to plan resources, forecast and manage project budgets, analyse variances and recommend appropriate action to ensure delivery of scope within approved budget.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders across the organization.
- Ensure consistent project standards and use of the Agilyx Implementation Methodology.
- First-class communication skills to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task, plan and execute multiple concurrent activities and priorities.
- Past experience working with Health Authorities in BC a plus.
- PMP Certification or working towards PMP a plus.
- Previous Unit4 Business World implementation a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel (including internationally) where required. Travel is approximately 5-10%.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit cover letter and resume via this portal only. We would like to thank everyone in advance for applying as only those shortlisted will be contacted. Agilyx values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.