To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, and caring people — invested in our customers and the community. Agilyx is a fast-growing worldwide company and a licensed Unit4 partner providing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions designed from the ground up for people-centric organisations.
Do you have an HR background and are good with technology? Do you want to take a different career path and combine those skills as an Implementation Consultant implementing HR software? Do you also have a background with an HCM software such as PeopleSoft? If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Agilyx’s Professional Services practice is looking for an HR Implementation Consultant with a strong understanding of human resources processes and an interest in technology and software.
Agilyx offers competitive benefits and salary packages, including 3 weeks of vacation to start, Extended Medical, Dental, and LTD benefits.
- Lead and participate in the analysis of customer requirements and produce system design. This includes direct functional activities such as:
- The conduct of iterative scoping workshops and forums; and
- Assistance in the development of ‘future state’ analysis of client processes (including those which are not currently contemplated).
- Leverage your in-depth HR knowledge to deliver high value, strategic consultancy services to clients, ensuring that objectives are met in accordance with project program plan and strategies.
- Provide advice and guidance on the best use of UBW functionality in accordance with agreed outcomes and plans as part of formalized implementation projects/programs undertaken by Agilyx.
- Provide leadership and direction to Agilyx staff and contractors assigned to implementation projects/programs under your guidance.
- Provide quality assurance in all aspects of the system design and build.
- Assist with the production of training material to support localization of product.
- Establish, maintain and enhance the reputation of Agilyx through the delivery of consulting services in relation to the above activities in the context of the client environment.
- In relation to implementation project/program deliverables, ensure:
- Issues are documented and managed in accordance with agreed principles of that project.
- Change control protocols are observed for all system and scope changes which occur as part of the build, test and commission phases of the project/program.
- Effective use of project estimation techniques using AIM and contemporary project management disciplines and applications (including MS Project).
- Provide impactful Project Management services to ensure resources are managed and deliverables achieved through the optimization of project organizational assets; and
- High quality planning documentation and materials is produced, maintained and refreshed as required.
- 2-3 years of experience in HR
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in HR or related field
- Willingness to learn ERP software and business processes
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret business requirements
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to travel extensively 50% to 75%, including internationally as required
- Valid driver’s license (or can obtain one by start date)
- Valid passport (or can obtain one by start date)
- Previous experience working with UBW, PeopleSoft, Workday, or other HCM application is an asset
- Must be already legally allowed to work in Canada and reside in Greater Vancouver
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit cover letter and resume via Breezy HR. We would like to thank everyone in advance for applying as only those shortlisted will be contacted. Agilyx values diversity and is an equal-opportunity employer.