Agilyx has been in business for 20 years providing industry leading PSA, ERP and HCM solutions combined with expert implementation, consulting and support services. This invaluable combination of product and services has created a demand for our unique business transformation experience across the globe. We partner with a number of leading software vendors, including FinancialForce, Unit4 and Saba Lumesse.
Our Vision is to empower dynamic organisations to embrace change simply, quickly
and cost-effectively, through our innovative products and services.
Our Mission is to deliver and support adaptable business software and provide value-adding services in our markets that help organisations to manage their dynamic business needs effectively.
Our Goal is to be known for the quality and innovation of our software, services and partnerships, the passion and skills of our people, the success of our clients and to achieve these results against a backdrop of 100% customer satisfaction.
As FinancialForce Consultant, you will work with customers through all the stages of the implementation, leading design workshops, providing application consultancy and training, as well as advice and guidance on business processes and assist customers in achieving the optimum solution to meet their business objectives.
What you will do
- You will lead business requirements and solution design workshops;
- You will analyse customer requirements and proposed business processes and translate these into a documented solution design, based on proven industry best practises;
- You will be responsible for the QA of the configured solution, ensuring the agreed solution design has been implemented as specified;
- You will make recommendations around the need for additional services and/or products or any required customisation;
- You will identify scope changes and highlight impact, using agreed change control processes and collateral as appropriate;
- You will identify additional training needs in respect of the FinancialForce solution and make recommendations, in conjunction with the Agilyx Project Manager;
- You will work with Agilyx partner products and become familiar with their capabilities in order to provide consultancy and sound advice to customers on their use.
You are commercially aware, self-motivated and proactive. You have the ability to lead and motivate your colleagues. You have a positive personality and can-do attitude. You like stimulating others to get the best out of them.
- 3 years of higher education, equivalent to a bachelor degree in e.g. IT management or accounting, or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 4 years of end user experience within a Professional Services Automation (PSA) and/or Finance/accounting environment;
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform or the FinancialForce application is a plus;
- Completed the full project lifecycle of at least 4 implementations of PSA or ERP applications in a consultancy role;
- Willingness to travel.
- A chance to be part of a fast growing international organisation;
- Stable employment with an attractive salary package;
- A challenging and international work environment;
- Investment in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.