Position Type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Greater Vancouver
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, and caring people — invested in our customers and the community. Agilyx is a fast-growing worldwide company and a licensed Unit4 partner providing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions designed from the ground up for people-centric organisations.
Do you have an HR or Payroll background and are you good with technology? Do you want to take a different career path and combine those skills to train as a Junior HR/Payroll Software Implementation Consultant? If you’re looking to learn something new, share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table, and help all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
The Junior HR/PY Software Iimplementation Consultant will provide assistance to an Agilyx Project Manager and/or Senior Implementation Consultant in coordinating and directing customer and Agilyx project team members to meet project objectives associated with the successful implementation of Unit4 Business World (UBW) and associated applications.
Agilyx offers competitive benefits and salary packages, including 3 weeks of vacation to start, Extended Medical, Dental, and LTD benefits.
- Assist project/program leadership in ensuring customer and project-imposed targets and milestones are achieved within budget and agreed timeframes
- Provide assistance and participate in the analysis of customer requirements and production of system scheme design and understanding. This may include participation in direct functional activities such as:
- Assist in the delivery of high value, strategic consultancy services to customers and ensuring that objectives are met in accordance with formulated project/program plan and strategies
- Assist in the best use of UBW functionality in accordance with agreed outcomes and plans as part of formalised implementation projects/programs undertaken by Agilyx
- Be involved in quality assurance in all aspects of the Solution Design and Build (configuration of UBW) as directed by project leadership
- Assist with the production of training material and documentation to support localisation of product
- Establish, maintain and enhance the reputation of Agilyx through the delivery of consulting services in relation to the above activities in the context of the customer environment
- Provide ongoing assistance to the project leadership in ensuring various ad-hoc tasks are performed diligently and in accordance with instructions
- Assistance in the use of Agilyx Implementation Methodology (AIM) Project Management tools and undertaking AIM related tasks as directed by Project Manager
- Undertake research in relation to Customer Support issue resolution using defined Unit4 Support protocols (i.e. Ticket handling and issue resolution)
- Perform various ad-hoc tasks in relation to Customer Support at the direction of the Department Manager.
- Iterative scoping workshops and forums
- Undertaking process mapping of existing ‘as is’ customer business and operational processes
- Assistance in the development of ‘future state’ analysis of customer business and operational processes
- Assist in the development of training materials for use in training customer users
- Assist in training customer users
- A recognised bachelor’s degree with a focus in HR, business, finance, economics or accounting
- Willingness to experience and learn ERP business processes and business process analysis and design
- A working understanding of accounting and contemporary business principles
- Knowledge of business intelligence and reporting tools preferred
- High-level abilities in MS Office suite
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret business requirements
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- As this role is often customer-facing, exceptional personal and communication skills are required
- Ability to travel extensively, including international as required. Applicants must hold a valid passport and driver's license
- Must be already legally allowed to work in Canada and reside in Greater Vancouver
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit cover letter and resume by October 31st, 2018. We would like to thank everyone in advance for applying as only those shortlisted will be contacted. Agilyx values diversity and is an equal-opportunity employer.