About the role
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Agilyx inspires customers to build a lasting competitive advantage. Due to sustained growth locally and internationally we are looking for a Level 1 IT Consultant to join our Sydney office.
This is a role within our Customer Experience team focused on providing IT solutions to our Sydney & international offices and contributing to company wide, global IT projects as well as supporting our growing number of global customers. You will be supporting a local base of 20+ users and global users of around 150 staff.
You will be part of a highly capable team of dedicated Application & IT consultants delivering high quality customer and technical solutions. You will be comfortable mentoring others and being mentored, sharing knowledge and experience.
You will possess the ability to continuously learn, have strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement, embracing new and emerging technologies to support our growing business.
You will report to the Customer Success Manager and be part of a global team mentored by our senior technical team as well as the CTO where applicable on key initiatives and projects.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work as part of a global but local team and expand your IT career, then this could be the role for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to internal users and customers
- Advise and assist with implementation of internal & customer applications
- Develop and create documentation and support materials for systems & applications
- Work closely with other departments for collaborating IT projects
- Share knowledge with other staff on technical issues
- Analyse complex systems, identify problems, and develop and implement logical conclusions and effective solutions.
- Monitor, maintain and respond to internal monitoring software, to action issues raised on our managed network devices.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, maintenance and review of systems, policies, procedures and practices necessary for the efficient and effective administrative operations of the team.
- Check and manage requests through Zendesk ticketing system
- Take ownership of requests and incidents to resolution
- Promote effective and efficient communication within the team and work both autonomously and in a team environment to ensure that deadlines and commitments are met.
- Manage internal network and applications
- Other duties outlined by the Chief Technology Officer
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following
- IT experience in Office 365, MS Azure and SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012/2016, group policies, and Active Directory
- Understanding and exposure to PowerShell scripting desirable
- Willingness to specialise in one of Microsoft infrastructure and/or cloud technologies
- Demonstrated success in working with people in establishing goals, objectives and change management plans
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under pressure of time sensitive deadlines
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously, including handling interruptions and return to and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Demonstrate integrity, ingenuity, and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks
- Ability to easily adapt and learn new technologies
- Maintain industry knowledge and best practice
- Maintain confidentiality of information processed or prepared
- Perform duties and responsibilities independently and as part of a team
- Ability to coordinate, research and analyse special projects/reports
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Agilyx employees.
- Able to liaise with 3rd party vendors in order to resolve a specific issue or maintain an internal system or application
- Perform time management and scheduling functions, meet deadlines, and set project priorities, including following up on such functions or projects
- Ability to perform duties with awareness of all requirements and Agilyx Policies
- Must possess positive, professional interpersonal skills
- Information Technology based degree, diploma
- IT Industry experience 2+ years
- MCSE, ITIL, Azure Certifications desirable or willingness to obtain these
Agilyx is a change-ready technology services company dedicated to delivering high quality Unit4 Business World implementations and services to Commercial, Public Sector and Not-for-Profit organisations. As one of the largest ERP software suppliers world-wide, Unit4 provides industry leading enterprise applications that empower people in service organisations. A Unit4 partner for over 15 years, Agilyx has delivered transformational solutions to some of the largest Unit4 customers globally.
Agilyx operates from their Sydney headquarters along with offices in New Zealand, North America, South East Asia and the United Kingdom
No agencies please