Agilyx is a change-ready technology services company. Our dedicated team is passionate about empowering organizations with business-leading technology solutions. Whether we’re implementing an ERP solution or providing a full system analysis, we’re driven to deliver valuable, long-term solutions matched with a world-class customer services team.
By working hands on with other team members for the delivery of projects to customers, you will be contributing to the overall success of the Agilyx organization. You will work closely with project managers and the director of development to provide high value products to Agilyx customers, ensuring high quality deliverables within expected scope, timeline and budget.
You’ll will also share your experience and knowledge across the organization and mentor teammates to help them demonstrate Agilyx’s values.
● Contributes to coding of customizations and organizational products.
● Conducts unit testing and tests all system components to ensure compatibility with quality assurance standards.
● Provides primary support for the operation of systems by conducting diagnostic procedures to identify problems and devise solutions.
● Utilizes and follows standard change and release processes in the maintenance of source code and code releases for applications as assigned.
● Triage reported software defects, debug issues, isolate issues and fix or identify appropriate workarounds or necessary design changes.
● Provides technical designs, quality assurance, integration and implementation of custom application development.
● Reviews user requirements to create designs and/or review design specifications to create technical specifications.
● Provides application maintenance and support to customers and other Agilyx resources.
● Assist in the development and mentorship of junior staff within projects.
● Identifies project needs for complex technical environments.
● Works with consultants and customers to gather requirements and specifications, ensuring appropriate selection of technical architecture.
● Develops and presents proposals and designs.
● Participates in defining, documenting and implementing software development standards, including enterprise wide application standards, policies and tools, for Agilyx development
● Researches best practices, corporate tools using new technology and recommends innovative solutions. Encourages and enforces adherence to Agilyx development standards and best practice
● A minimum of 5 years progressively responsible application development, deployment and integration experience, including consulting, mentoring and leadership of staff.
● Demonstrated experience in developing, maintaining and enhancing applications using four or more of the following technologies: .Net Framework, SharePoint, Service Oriented Architecture, Web services and APIs, Agile Methodologies and tools, Oracle and SQL Server databases.
● Experience setting up standards, policies and best practices in application architecture and development.
● Knowledge and use of a broad number of developments tools.
● Functional knowledge and experience of Unit4 Business World and Salesforce platforms, and ideally FinancialForce application
This role can be performed remotely.
No agencies please.
Agilyx Group is committed to equal opportunity employment.